Nomos’ team (Julie Evangelisti, Mathieu Bourson) advised the French Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) in the context of its investment in ARTE Education, a newly incorporated Arte group subsidiary, through its Programme d’Investissements d’Avenir (PIA). The Daniel and Nina Carasso Fundation acted as co-investor on this transaction.
ARTE Education was created to accelerate the development of the Educ’ARTE offer, a digital subscription-based service (professional on-demand videos) for teachers and their students, in France and Europe.
· CDC’s legal advisors:
– Nomos, Julie Evangelisti and Mathieu Bourson (Corporate), Christophe Pecnard and Julien Segura (Merger control), as well as Florence Dauvergne, Khalil Mihoubi and David Caupers (Legal and Tax Due Diligences)
– Magenta, Fanny Mahler (public law)
· ARTE’s legal advisors:
– Kohn et Associés, Valérie Devismes et Flavien Giltat (Corporate)
– LDEIS, Céline Cohen (Merger control)
· Fondation Daniel et Nina Carasso’s financial advisor : Gaspard Verdier